Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Goodness of Alfalfa

The parts used are the leaves and the flowers. Alfalfa contains both health building and healing properties. It helps to assimilate protein, calcium and other nutrients. The contents are well balanced for complete absorption. Alfalfa is rich in chlorophyll. I used chlorophyll for detoxification, infection fighter and deodorizer. It breaks down poisonous carbon dioxide and is rich in trace minerals. It eliminates retained water, relieves urinary and bowel problems. The enzymes help to neutralize cancer in the system. The liquid is easy to prescribe for elderly people.

Alfalfa is rich in Vitamins A, K and D. It is high in calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium.

For children, this is a must after a course of antibiotics. It neutralizes the side effects of antibiotics and restore back their appetite.

If I contracted a persistent cough which I can ill afford to, as I have heaps of lectures to conduct, I will gargle concentrated Alfalfa chlorophyll for a full five minutes before swallowing it down. Believe me, it does stop the cough in 5 minutes time and I can go on speaking for a hour or so before I need the next dose.

No comments: