Monday, June 30, 2008

Kill that persistent sore throat!

My remedy to treat sore throat is gargle of apple cider vinegar. The mixture is one teaspoonful of vinegar to a glass of water.. One mouthful of the solution is gargled every hour and swallowed after gargling. This is followed by a second mouthful, used in the same manner. The object of gargling and swallowing the solution is that it will reaches all parts of the lower throat.

As soreness in the throat lessens, intervals between gargling may be changed to once every two hours. I learned that this ritual could also cure a streptococcic sore throat in twenty four hours.

I have been taking apple cider vinegar for the last ten years, daily in my drinking of liquid. It gives me a nice complexion, clears my urinary tract, and leaves my throat healthy. I used to take Chlorophyll to cure my sore throat but now, I have apple cider vinegar to do that job. Use the organic apple cider vinegar. It does make a difference.

Apple cider vinegar can also be used for animals. A farmer, whose cows cannot get pregnant, was given a dose of apple cider vinegar in the drinking water daily. A month later, all the cows were pregnant and young healthy calves were born.

No comments: